This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is a wonderful way to celebrate the summer bounty of apricots here in South West France. After nine days walking the Camino (read my first post about my experience here), I was itching to get back into the soothing routines of the kitchen and […]
Tag Archives | apricot crumble
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops