What is PongkyParty? Well it comes out of the PongkyPlate that I picked up in Chinatown in Toronto when Ethan and I met Melissa who was in town for a conference, for dinner. Ethan and I did a little prop shopping in Chinatown before dinner and decided to bring Melissa the most ridiculous prop we […]
Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: Sweet treats! Augh! (but never fear, they’re edible!) Some childhood favourite “lollies” (sweets, candies, whatever you want to call them): (these are little fruit flavoured jellies/ jellos) (Gotta love anything covered with chocolate!) (yes, we do call candy floss “fairy floss”) And some new discoveries: More allsort than liquorice […]
what are you looking for?
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes