Man cannot live by chocolate alone… A lot has been written about IFBC, my last post included. There have been varying opinions on the success of the conference – I think all attendees will agree that it was wonderful to connect with old and new friends and, of course, being amongst a bunch of like […]
I’ve been reflecting on my time at the International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle this past weekend. Flying home on the redeye on Sunday evening, my mind was buzzing and full of ideas gleaned from both the sessions I attended as well as from simply chatting with other bloggers. But where to begin? Why with […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen