Clafoutis (say it with me: kla-foo-tee). It’s one of those dishes I tend to forget about too often. Part custard, part cake, part flan this dish hails from the Limousin region in France and is traditionally made using whole black cherries with their pits still in. A custard is poured around the fruit and baked […]
I’m probably going to be banned from the food blogging world for saying this but I am not a fan of rhubarb. My earliest memory of it is “stewed” in ice-cream at my nana’s house and I found it tart and unpalatable, mostly for its mushy texture. Over the past few weeks, I have seen […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Maple-Star Anise Cookies