This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe, Spinach and Bacon Quiche (p. 160 – 161) was a relatively simple one – even the pastry worked out for me this time. I tend to think of quiches and the like as being complicated and taking ages to make but I honestly whipped this up in about […]
Thanks to Mathilde for providing us with this wonderful “tour de France” – check out her lovely (bilingual) blog! The sun and the heat have finally decided to say Hello,Dresses and skirts are ready for a journey away from the cupboard where they’ve hibernated all winter,Sunglasses are back, happy to show off their myriad of […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie
- The British Baking Book (Oats in the North, Wheat from the South)