This post is sponsored by President’s Choice. Cheers! There’s a lot to celebrate in Canada this summer (it’s our 150th birthday, in case you hadn’t noticed!) and President’s Choice have released a whole load of new products to help you do just that – all summer long! I’ve long been a fan of “The President” […]
(thanks to our local Loblaw’s manager who provided us with the President’s Choice Christmas tree last year!) Yes, it’s our FIFTH year hosting our annual holiday/ President’s Choice party! I can hardly believe it! You can check out the history of this party in last year’s post… (and before you start, I am not a […]
When I lived in Paris, one of my favourite guilty pleasures used to be going to Marks and Spencer’s food hall and buying myself dinner (oh and possibly a treat or two). I was devastated moving to Canada to hear that M+S no longer existed here. What was I to do? Neil told me not […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Maple-Star Anise Cookies