I was thrilled to be invited to participate in the first ever Ontario Apple Growers blogger challenge- the search for the best candy apple recipe. The challenge was inspired by the 200th anniversary of the McIntosh apple and the grandiose Winter Apple Ball, a free family event taking place at the Westin Harbour Castle this […]
The International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle begins this evening and I am thrilled to be attending. There is no way I would be able to attend such an event on the other side of the continent without the help of my awesome sponsors and it’s because of them that I will be blogging about […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cranberry Five-Spice Cookies
- French Fridays: Butternut squash bread soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Champagne taste but not a champagne budget? An exploration of France’s crémant wines
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chocolate Cream Puffs with Mascarpone Filling
- Cook the Book Fridays: Maple syrup and mustard Brussels sprouts from Everyday Dorie