I was thrilled to be invited to participate in the first ever Ontario Apple Growers blogger challenge- the search for the best candy apple recipe. The challenge was inspired by the 200th anniversary of the McIntosh apple and the grandiose Winter Apple Ball, a free family event taking place at the Westin Harbour Castle this […]
The International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle begins this evening and I am thrilled to be attending. There is no way I would be able to attend such an event on the other side of the continent without the help of my awesome sponsors and it’s because of them that I will be blogging about […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Quick croissants from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés