Welcome to the blog I have created as part of my online blogging course through writers.com. In this blog you might read about the following: Places I go. Foods I see. Food I eat (especially when I travel!) Food that I cook (check out the beginner’s luck with the macarons I made recently! This will […]
Archive | mardi RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives