Last month whilst I was researching l’heure de l’apéro at our house in France, some people, namely Neil, were back in Toronto, slaving away on blog stories. In fact, this isn’t as much of a hardship as it sounds – he was lucky enough to represent eat. live. travel. write. at a couple of events. […]
Another trick we learned in Chef School was how to use our (heart attack inducingly-expensive new knife set). Last year for his birthday, I signed Neil up for George Brown’s Knife Skills course and gave him the knives (because I am so nice!). In Culinary I, one of the first things we learned was how […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Last of the Bunch Banana Bundt
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Garam Grahams
- Cook the Book Friday: Ginger Fried Rice from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coco Rochers
- Les Petits Chefs make fresh rolls with mango and avocado and potstickers with Vanessa Yeung