How to enter:
There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest).
1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me the most bizarre French fact you know!
2. Tweet the following message: “Win a copy of @piueatwell ‘s F is for France on @eatlivtravwrite from @stmartinspress Details: http://bit.ly/FIsForFrance” then come back to leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Contest begins on Monday June 27th 2016 at 6.30am EST on and closes Monday July 4th 2016 at 6pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) copy of F is for France (RRP $29.90CAD)
– Open to readers or the age of majority with a Canadian or US mailing address.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winners will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Monday July 4th 2016 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Tuesday July 5th 2016 and will have 48 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.