It’s the annual Polish Festival in our neighbourhood this weekend, so Neil and I had our traditional Saturday at the Polish Festival lunch:
what are you looking for?
- Run or walk with me to support the Toronto Humane Society!
- French Fridays: Kirsch babas with pineapple from My Paris Kitchen
- Cooking on vacation: Making the most of your vacation rental kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cold Chocolate Crémeux, Wine-Poached Cherries and Lots of Crumbs
- Peter Mayle’s My Twenty Five Years in Provence