For this week’s French Fridays with Dorie, we made a fabulous Vietnamese soup that is perfect for this all-of-a-sudden cold snap we are having. I love all types of noodle soups and lived on them last summer in Laos, but rarely make them from scratch myself. Dorie’s version (pp 98-100) is very accessible and doesn’t […]
Tag Archives | Vietmanese
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie