You might remember earlier this year, I read Karen Burns‘ The Paris Effect (read my review here) in one sitting – it’s one of those “I’ll just read one more chapter” books that you suddenly discover you’ve finished before you know it. It’s also one of those books you find yourself wondering “But what happens next?” […]
The book I’m sharing for this week’s French Fridays is one you might want to add to your Spring Break reading list or, if you’re planning that far ahead, perhaps your summer list. I read Karen Burns‘ The Paris Effect in one sitting this past March Break – it’s one of those “I’ll just read […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)