We’re back! Though we started out with just a few Petits Chefs this week because of various team tryouts going on, the small group was thrilled to start the term with a perennial favourite – spaghetti bolognese! But not just any spaghetti bolognese, the Food Revolution version. Especially when they found out it had bacon […]
When I was invited a while back to participate in the Hidden Valley Ranchify Recipe Challenge – which involved “ranchifying a recipe” using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, I knew exactly the combination of ingredients I wanted to use: Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. But not in a sandwich. Whilst I love the idea of BLT sandwiches […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies