I’m a little bit in love with this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal vegetable soup (p 83). Up until late last week, it hadn’t been very summery in Paris – in fact it had been downright cold. And raining. So when I invited Amy over for dinner on a freezing Sunday night, […]
Tag Archives | soupe au pistou
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crumb-Topped Apple Bars
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Villafranca Montes de Oca to Atapuerca