You might know that I lived in Paris in my late 20s. Bought a one-way ticket, ostensibly so I could finish my PhD in French literature. I think if I look back and I’m honest, I probably knew that degree would never be completed – I wasn’t really sure why I was doing it (other […]
Tag Archives | pomegranae
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)