This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is an elegant, multi-faceted tart. Featuring a sweet crust, it’s topped with a lemon-almond cream (similar to a frangipane as featured in a galette des rois) that’s baked on the crust, then topped with a grapefruit crémeux (a decadent, gorgeously silky custard-type confection!) and finally garnished with pink grapefruit […]
Tag Archives | pink grapefruit tart
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives