This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was another reminder of how simple things like tapenade are to make from scratch – and had me scratching my head as to why I don’t do it more often! The thing about tapenade is that if I’m using it in a […]
Tag Archives | olive tapenade
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie