This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. Finally, at least in Toronto, winter seems to have arrived. It might not be snowy but it’s pretty darned cold out there (especially after Haiti!). So t’is the season for hot chocolate, right? Today, I’m partnering with Le Creuset Canada to bring you an easy, […]
Tag Archives | mugs
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers