This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada. Finally, at least in Toronto, winter seems to have arrived. It might not be snowy but it’s pretty darned cold out there (especially after Haiti!). So t’is the season for hot chocolate, right? Today, I’m partnering with Le Creuset Canada to bring you an easy, […]
Tag Archives | mugs
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie