As a food and travel writer, I get a lot of cookbooks and guide books sent to me. Teachers, on the other hand (my day job) don’t tend to receive d lot of review copies of books though. So it’s always exciting when a publisher contacts me with books that might interest my students (and, […]
Tag Archives | Lonely Planet
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake