This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada You might remember my recent post announcing that Le Creuset Canada has just released an entire new line – Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Cookware. About the collection: The Toughened Nonstick Cookware line is safe and easy to use. Each piece is constructed through a special […]
This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada A good nonstick pan is a must in every kitchen but given recent concerns about the long term effects of using them, it’s made it a bit of a challenge. I’ve been on the lookout to upgrade the nonstick pieces here in our Canadian kitchen […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies