This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada You might remember my recent post announcing that Le Creuset Canada has just released an entire new line – Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Cookware. About the collection: The Toughened Nonstick Cookware line is safe and easy to use. Each piece is constructed through a special […]
This post is produced in partnership with Le Creuset Canada A good nonstick pan is a must in every kitchen but given recent concerns about the long term effects of using them, it’s made it a bit of a challenge. I’ve been on the lookout to upgrade the nonstick pieces here in our Canadian kitchen […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Quick croissants from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés