This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s pick, A Vineyard for Two, by Laura Bradbury, is a perfect summer read: a little bit of armchair travel, a romance, a few plot twists and did I mention it’s set in Burgundian vineyards? About […]
You know those times when you’re reading a book and think “I wish I had written this”? Well today I’m talking about a book that many of you will read and think that but which I read and thought “I COULD have written this!” in SO many parts. Laura Bradbury’s My Grape Paris is her […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops