This is the last in my cookbook posts for the year and today I’m sharing a few fall releases that don’t fall in a neat category – kind of single subject but also books focussing on certain types of food or cooking. I challenge you to read through this list, though and not find one […]
For this month’s Cookbook Book Club (my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites – and 3 month-old baby Matthew – and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings), we chose a cookbook that had us all intrigued when it came out last month – Genius Recipes by Kristen Miglore from the […]
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives