So… you think you speak French, huh? But did you know that “to understand and speak French well, one must understand that French conversation runs on a set of rules that go to the heart of French culture”? That’s right, like any language, speaking French fluently isn’t just about knowing the correct vocabulary and verb […]
Tag Archives | Julie Barlow
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)