Last month whilst I was researching l’heure de l’apéro at our house in France, some people, namely Neil, were back in Toronto, slaving away on blog stories. In fact, this isn’t as much of a hardship as it sounds – he was lucky enough to represent eat. live. travel. write. at a couple of events. […]
Tag Archives | J.A. Henckels
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)