After thoroughly enjoying my involvement with the McCormick Flavor Forecast last year, I was very happy to be invited to participate again for the 2013 report, officially launching later today! The Flavor Forecast is a report identifying emerging culinary trends that will drive culinary innovation over the coming year and beyond. This year, blogger participants […]
Thankful this week for an easy French Fridays with Dorie recipe (herbed olives p 16). Olives macerated in olive oil flavoured with rosemary, thyme, coriander, black peppercorns, fennel seeds, garlic, bay leaves and chile flakes with a little orange zest in there for good measure – the easiest hors d’oeuvre ever! These were lovely just […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Simplest Plum Tart
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera