It hasn’t been long since my last Cookbook Book Club post (my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings) but this edition is a special one! Jenn and I organised some of Jan’s friends to cook from her cookbook, Gatherings, and we surprised […]
T’is the season for getting together with friends and family and those gatherings inevitably involve food! There’s no doubt that food = community but with today’s busy lifestyles, it’s more important than ever to make sure we stop and gather around a table and share a meal with family and/ or friends – and not […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Maple-Star Anise Cookies