As a food and travel writer, I get a lot of cookbooks and guide books sent to me. Teachers, on the other hand (my day job) don’t tend to receive d lot of review copies of books though. So it’s always exciting when a publisher contacts me with books that might interest my students (and, […]
Tag Archives | First Words French
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Meringue Snowballs
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Snowy-Topped Brownie Drops