T’is the season for getting together with friends and family and those gatherings inevitably involve food! There’s no doubt that food = community but with today’s busy lifestyles, it’s more important than ever to make sure we stop and gather around a table and share a meal with family and/ or friends – and not […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. With Canadian Thanksgiving past us and Hallowe’en breathing down our necks, we’re heading fast into entertaining season. Regular readers will know that even though we have a tiny kitchen (actually we have no […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes