This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was the perfect accompaniment to our New Year’s Eve roast beef dinner. Actually, pretty much any dinner. Because – potatoes roasted in duck fat. I mean, come on… David calls for (Yukon Gold or russet) potatoes to be peeled and par boiled […]
Tag Archives | duck fat potatoes
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies