This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was the perfect accompaniment to our New Year’s Eve roast beef dinner. Actually, pretty much any dinner. Because – potatoes roasted in duck fat. I mean, come on… David calls for (Yukon Gold or russet) potatoes to be peeled and par boiled […]
Tag Archives | duck fat potatoes
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie