This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen is the perfect antidote to all that rich holiday food you might have been indulging in… David says this salad “makes good use of such sturdy leaves as radicchio, endive, and watercress” and I was excited to make this one as during […]
Well now. I knew from the get-go that I wouldn’t be able to follow the directions for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (crab and avocado “ravioli”, p 185). It’s an odd recipe to start with – calling for very finely sliced avocado using a mandoline (which I don’t have and even if I […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!