This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was a lovely little cocktail cookie which i served at our Shine For Shelterbox charity fundraiser last week. I left out the ham to make them vegetarian and used a sharp Manchego cheese (I did have comte but I ate it […]
Tag Archives | comte
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake