This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was a lovely little cocktail cookie which i served at our Shine For Shelterbox charity fundraiser last week. I left out the ham to make them vegetarian and used a sharp Manchego cheese (I did have comte but I ate it […]
Tag Archives | comte
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes