This month’s Mactweets is all about the flavours of fall. For me, fall is actually autumn and doesn’t really include all the pumpkiny flavours of North America, even though I have been here 10 years now (though you will see I have made a valiant attempt to learn to love the pumpkin in my next […]
Tag Archives | chocolate macarons
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Atapuerca to Burgos
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell