Ever had a craving for something that you first tasted years ago but haven’t thought about for ages? Recently, I’ve had a hankering for a chicken salad sandwich but not just ANY chicken salad sandwich – one that I used to order at a tiny sandwich place back in Adelaide in the late 80s/ early […]
Tag Archives | chiclen salad sandwich
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie