This week’s recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was perfect for Canadian Thanksgiving which fell early this year, catching a few of us by surprise, especially given the very hot September we had. Fortunately the weather cooperated to give us a typical Thanksgiving weekend with chilly temperatures just perfect […]
Tag Archives | chicken pot parmentier
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies