The Petits Chefs baked up a big batch of Chef Myles Chaulk’s cornbread – his secret recipe from The County General – to send to Eva’s Place this week. Chef is a graduate of the programme at Eva’s so his involvement with the boys this terms has been amazing. It’s so much more meaningful for […]
Les Petits Chefs bake Mairlyn Smith’s Grab n Go Breakfast Cookies (and some thoughts on cooking with kids)
You know you’ve been busy in cooking club when you’ve only got a handful of photos/ videos to show for your afternoon’s work! Sometimes cooking with kids needs you to be 100% “on” and completely focussed on what’s happening in the pans/ bowls in order to ensure a successful result! This week we made a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!