I’m so excited to introduce you to a book that has so much appeal for so many people (not just bakers!) – Regula Ysewijn (aka Miss Foodwise)’s The British Baking Book (original title: Oats in the North, Wheat from the South): The History of British Baking, Savory and Sweet releases today in North America and […]
Tag Archives | British foods
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie