This is a sponsored post of the best kind: Front Door Organics is a company I have personally been supporting since long before I was blogging. I’m thrilled to be introducing a monthly post here which will highlight different aspects of the business of local/ organic food delivery. Our household has been receiving deliveries of […]
(Bits & Bites is a semi-regular series featuring products or events I am enthusiastic about!) Over the summer in France, I had a craving for authentic Mexican food, something which is not that easy to find outside the larger cities, so when I received the invitation to check out a tasting menu at one of […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)