It’s a quick and easy – and very pink! – recipe for Cook the Book Fridays from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen this week – beet hummus. It’s a quick and easy recipe that comes together in a flash (I used my mini hand blender set and it worked really well – for making smaller […]
Tag Archives | beet hummus
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie