This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. With a few exceptions! With a lot more of us staying close to home this summer, I know parents are looking for things to do with their children (or things for their children to do while they […]
It’s been a bumper fall for new cookbook releases and I’ve been so excited to see a bunch of wonderful cookbooks for kids this year too! Have some budding chefs on your holiday list? These might be just the thing! Kid Chef Bakes You might remember I reviewed Kid Chef Bakes a while back (see […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie