It’s been a bumper fall for new cookbook releases and I’ve been so excited to see a bunch of wonderful cookbooks for kids this year too! Have some budding chefs on your holiday list? These might be just the thing! Kid Chef Bakes You might remember I reviewed Kid Chef Bakes a while back (see […]
Tag Archives | A Grandfather’s Lessons
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Meringue Snowballs
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Snowy-Topped Brownie Drops