Last weekend we travelled to London, Ontario to meet up with our dear friends, Martha and Wayne who live there and Cathy and Steve who live in Rockford, Michigan. We all met in Tunisia in 2001 and have had reunions every year in London since then. There are now four “shorties” on the scene (those […]
(thanks to Cathy who already wrote a post about this on her blog. If it weren’t a private blog, I would totally make a link here since you already did all the hard work!) Every spring, Neil and I get together with our friends Cathy and Steve (and their daughters Charlotte and Sophia) from Grand […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake