(We interrupt this Road Trip for an International Incident…) Memory is a funny thing, you know. When I think of scones, I think of my maternal grandmother, Nana R and how often she used to serve these for morning or afternoon tea when we went to her house on the weekends as little girls. My […]
Archive | scones RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen