Am in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, to give a teacher training workshop tomorrow. Never mind the $45 budget I have for dinner, all that was on offer was Subway. Not necessarily bad, actually a good “fast food” choice. Of course I stopped by the liquor store to tart this meal up a bit… But the […]
Archive | sault ste marie RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes