Well on my way out of Adelaide, I managed to score a business class ticket which not only entitled me to access to the “Business Class lounge” where I enjoyed a nice glass of bubbly and a square of passion fruit cake: and up close: but also a hot meal on a short flight, complete […]
All right, so have made it through another flight but this time, it was surprisingly pleasant. Instead of either no food or very very average food, mum and I were greeted with this: Cereal, milk, a kind of raisin tea biscuit, sliced apples, juice and a hot drink…. What’s this? BREAKFAST??? On an plane???? For […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)
- Les Petits Chefs work with Afrim Pristine from Cheese Boutique