Last month I had the good fortune to visit London for a couple of short days into which I managed to pack in more eating, drinking and walking than I thought possible! One of the highlights of my trip was checking out the Borough Market – a feast for the eyes for sure. Borough Market […]
The London Eye Riverside Bldg, County Hall Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom +44 871 781 3000 website tickets and prices visitor information _______________________________ Did you read my blog in your Google Reader? Did you know that Google Reader is longer as of July 1st? What to do? Well you can follow my […]
From my recent trip to London… Tate Modern Tapas Brindisa, Soho Vanilla Black For more about the Vanilla Black, Tate Modern and Tapas Brindisa, head on over to Food Network Canada to read my latest post. And don’t forget to check out my Summer 2011 Flickr set of photos: Paris, London, Alsace and Burgundy
Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set.
And now a break in our usual programming – I received a lovely set of pictures from my dear friend Cathy who lives in London yesterday with a note along the lines of “Oi food blogger – here you go!” We met Cathy in Cuba in 2003 and and generally see her at least once […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuedays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chunky Chocolate Fruit-and-Nut Bars
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home