When Casey contacted me late last year about developing a recipe using Canadian Beef for Kitchen Play, I didn’t hesitate to say yes. I am so happy to be showcasing a local product but even more happy that it’s an ingredient you can buy all over the world so the recipe won’t be country-specific. When […]
Archive | Kitchen Play RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies