When Casey contacted me late last year about developing a recipe using Canadian Beef for Kitchen Play, I didn’t hesitate to say yes. I am so happy to be showcasing a local product but even more happy that it’s an ingredient you can buy all over the world so the recipe won’t be country-specific. When […]
Archive | Kitchen Play RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen