So here I am in Chili’s at Edmonton “International” Airport. Anyone who knows me will be surprised at this, since a sort of upscale fast food restaurant that serves Mexican-themed food (Toronto Life magazine says “think generic family dining covered in Velveeta Pepper Jack” but that’s a bit harsh) isn’t really my meal of choice […]
Archive | edmonton RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Smoothest, Silkiest, Creamiest, Tartest Lime Tart
- French Fridays: Almond cakes with browned butter from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make gougères from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce
- French Fridays: Roasted tomato quiche