It’s the most wonderful time of the year – when the holiday issues of your favourite magazines hit the stand! This month, RICARDO Magazine launched its highly-anticipated holiday issue, and if you’re anything like me, you can be found curled up with a cup of hot chocolate devouring all the festive ideas featured (holiday issues are my favourites!).
In this issue, you’ll find over 120 recipes, foodie gift ideas, easy but elegant hors d’oeuvres and cocktails for all your holiday entertaining needs. There’s even a section on holiday meal planning. This year, you’ll find Ricardo’s first-ever Advent Calendar and calendar-friendly ideas, including recipes that the whole family can make together. For the little chefs in your household, there are some wonderful brunch recipes – perfect to keep the kids busy over the holidays 🙂
Thanks to the folks at RICARDO I have a fabulous gift for one Canadian reader this holiday season – a year’s subscription to RICARDO Magazine !
To enter, leave me a comment telling me which of RICARDO’s Holiday Recipes you’d like to make and why?
For a second bonus entry, tweet the following message: “(Canada) Win a year’s subscription to @RicardoCuisine @RicardoRecipes on @eatlivtravwrite ! Details: http://bit.ly/winRicardoMagazine” then come back to leave me a comment on this post telling me you did.
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Contest begins on Wednesday November 22nd at 6am EST and closes Monday December 4th 2017 at 6pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) one-year subscription to RICARDO magazine.
– Open to readers or the age of majority with a Canadian mailing address.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winners will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Monday December 4th 2017 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Tuesday December 5th 2017 and will have 48 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.