To enter, simply leave a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to eat a more plant-based diet.
For a bonus entry, tweet the following message: Canadians – Win a copy of @laura_mess #TheFirstMessCookbook thanks to @penguincanada on @eatlivtravwrite! Details: http://bit.ly/TheFirstMessCookbook
then come back to leave me a comment on this post telling me you did.
Eligibility and contest rules
– Contest begins on Wednesday March 8th 2017 at 5.45am EST and ends Tuesday March 14th 2017 at 6pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) copy of The First Mess Cookbook (RRP $35CAD)
– Open to readers of the age of majority with a Canadian mailing address.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winners will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Tuesday March 14th 2017 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Wednesday March 15th 2017 and will have 48 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
Disclosure: I received a copy of The First Mess Cookbook for review purposes and Penguin Canada is providing one copy for a giveaway prize. I was not asked to write about the book, nor am I being compensated for doing so. All opinions 100% my own.