How to enter:
There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest).
1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me your favourite Canadian dish..
2. Tweet the following message: Win a copy of @mairlynsmith #HomegrownTheCookbook on @eatlivtravwrite from @whitecapbooks (Canada) Details: http://bit.ly/WinHomegrownTheCookbook then come back to leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Contest begins on Monday February 22nd 2016 at 5.30am EST on and closes Monday February 29th 2016 at 6pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) copy of the Homegrown (RRP $39.95CAD)
– Open to readers or the age of majority with a Canadian mailing address.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winners will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Monday February 29th 2016 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Tuesday March 1st 2016 and will have 48 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
Disclosure: I received a copy of Homegrown from the publisher for review purposes and one to give away. I was not asked to write about the book and have not been further compensated for doing so. All opinions are 100% my own.